Hey Everyone,
I am so thankful that you are reading this and joining me on this new adventure to Costa Rica! Knowing so many of you are supporting me especially through prayer is such a blessing and I look forward to keeping you updated on what is going on in this beautiful country.
I'll be heading down to CR on May 30 (a week from today). My missions internship last until August 5 when I return to the States. I will be working with missionaries Ray and Lidia Zirkel through the Methodist Church of Costa Rica. Once I arrive in Central America, I'll be able to give you a better description of exactly what I will be doing and where. As of right now though, I definitely know that I will be doing some interpreting, lots of construction, and putting on Vacation Bible School (VBS) alongside Ticos (nickname for Costa Ricans) and US missions teams.
It is exciting to see how God is going to stretch me and grow me over this summer. I'll periodically add pictures, post prayer requests, tell you about our activities and include other little tid-bits of information. In the mean time, please pray for the safety and ease of travel group of interns heading down on May 26 and my travel on May 30th. Come with me, it will certainly be a blast and I know God is ready to do some big things! Can't wait to share with you!
Brittany :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment